gall stones, or ucler or something else update adivce

Posted , 3 users are following.

Its nearly 2 weeks since my post, which I had a gripping under my right chest, nausea and just feeling a bit yucky, but still eating, SO i had my bloods done the ALT was 50 so 5 poitns high and the h ployric came back negative. I haven't touched any wine or beer, and have been having low fat as possible, I still having this feeling like there is something hard in my chest but the gripping or nawing sensation has nearly gone. I have had no serious pain at all and nausea isnt something unsual for me. I really wonder if this is gall bladder issues etc, they told me i can go back for a scan, ive had this before one after drinking and was like that for 10 days. So changing my diet has been great ive lost 5 kg. I ate 8  percent fat yoghurt th eother day no problems, edam cheese no problems, ham no problems, full fat milk no problems, but just wondering what you guys think, and can you sitll have an ulcer without h plyoric infection , as i did feel a bit of acid the other day, also a lot of belching

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, aaronaaron, glad to learn you're doing better.  I recall that ulcers are usually caused by h pilori bacteria, if I'm not mistaken.  The difficulty with gallbladder issues are that they can come and go.  In the beginning, I would think that I'd got terrible food poisoning, and that would happen, say every 6 months or so.  Then, as my galbladder continued to deteriorate, the episodes of diarreha got worse and more frequent.  I had some nausea, but no vomiting.  None of the classic symptoms, and almost no pain.  But, my gallbladder was very diseased and filled with stones when it came out.  If you are in the UK I understand it will take time to schedule a scan, and then a long time to get the results.  You might want to get a scan done just in case.  Good luck!  
    • Posted

Hi not in UK , but was told 4 month wait for a scan, i dont seem to find its related to food so hopefully it settles more then i will see, as i really think its something else, and you can have uclers without h plyoric i just checked !!!!! gosh ya learn something each day lol
    • Posted

Well, I hope you get to the bottom of it soon!  Good luck and please let us know how you're doing!confused
  • Posted

Your blessed if you didnt experience much of the pain. 😊
    • Posted

Hi had a few vodas and no bad symptoms just the usual ache it would be like someone is standing on my chest on the right under where your boob is lol but no pain attacks thank god !!! ive been really changing my diet to low fat, lots of lemon water etc etc, it really dont seem to be related to food. unless its from eating to much the day before
    • Posted

Good to hear that you feel better. I read in one article lemon is to be avoided or any citrus fruits even vinegar too. Your so lucky that you can able to drink lemon water. Im turning to 7 months next week but still I have pain everyday. I want to gain back my weight since I loss weight after the surgery. I thought that right after the surgery I will feel better and no issues but it"s totally opposite to my expectations. I keep praying that soon I will be back to normal by God's help.
    • Posted

ive lost 12 kg so far 5 in the last 3 weeks the rest before xmas, i really don tthink this is my gall bladder as it just feels like a pressing under my chest... Is there any more blood tests i can ask for at the dr apart from my liver tests  the lemon water is meant to help gall stones asnd the apple cider..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.