gall-stones symptoms?

Posted , 1 user is following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

hi guys my doctor said I might be suffering with gallstones but she's not sure so far my symptoms have been being sick and getting a stomach ache everytime I eat something.Was just wondering if these symtoms sound familair to those of you that have had gallstones as I really want to know what it is I've got!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Those symptoms arent specific to gallstones so its hard to say. Dont you have any other symptoms? smile
  • Posted

no that's it no other symptoms! apart from loss of concentration!
  • Posted

So theres nothing in this forums topics that makes you think damn Ive got that I always wondered what it was? smile
  • Posted

yes the doctor said I might have it so I was just wondering if my symtomps sounded familiar to those that have had it before sad :?
  • Posted

Your GP should refer you for a ultrasound if she thinks you have um smile
  • Posted

Symptoms i had were back, front and everything ache/pain/agony mainly starting in the shoulder blade and under the rib cage, and sickness...hope you get sorted whatever it is
  • Posted

[quote:7c4ad340c8=\"Weasel\"]back, front and everything ache/pain/agony mainly starting in the shoulder blade and under the rib cage, and sickness...[/quote:7c4ad340c8]

Yeah its murder sad

• Posted

I don't think it is that as I don't have any pains in my shoulder, what a horrible thing to have though it must be such a pain! sad I just hope I get sorted out soon whatever I've got!

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up