Gallbladder?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I am a 21 year old male who is pretty overweight. In the past I have had gallbladder issues and recently I have been feeling pain in my upper right abdomen, in the stomach area, and in the back with nausea. My stool (sorry for the grossness) has went from a brown, to light brown, to a yellow/goldenish color. The pain sometimes worsens after eating (anything). I went to the ER a couple days ago because of the pain thinking I had a compromised liver but all the urine, blood, and ct results said normal aside from a fatty liver. Could my gallbladder issues accumulated to this point and have gallstones?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oops the only thing about the blood results that was off was a slightly higher wbc count.
  • Posted

Ken

hi sounds like the last 3 years of my life mister !

and I’ve ended up with an emergency private opp to remove my gangrenous gallbladder.

and it turns out that I had a stones in my gallbladder and the big problem was I had one 2.3 cm stone stuck in the cystic duct the gallbladder neck.

i had it out 6 months ago and I still continue to have the same going on with the stools as you ken !

and that’s been continues throughout my 3 and half year illness.

its been hell and continues to be.

ide have to agree whole heartedly with biliarydyskines !!

but ide add an mr cp and a ct scan and fibro scan of the liver to that list , and ide request the following bloods also ,

amalase lipase all liver function tests and keep an eye on that white blood cell count of which my was elevated over the whole 3 years and continued to rise slowly and gradually.

good luck ken and please don’t sit on yr hands with this mister !!!!!

you need to push push push on this to find your diagnosis.

• Posted

Liver function tests and ct scan came good (aside from fatty liver) and they didnt xetect anything wrong with my liver other than (as mentioned before) fatty liver. I will certainly go to my docs to get more test though. Thank you guys!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.