Gallbladder

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've started getting worse pain around the site of the gallblader after 2 weeks from surgery ali around my waist n hip it's incredibly sore worse than the gallblader pain I had before but very similar like a phantom pain

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It frightens me to think even after removal, we are destined to a future filled with pain..& continued misery..thanks for the input..all we can do is wish each other some pain free moments from the hell of gall bladder disease ⚫

• Posted

hi there

i don't what the pai n round your waist is but I had my gb removed in June and had pain in the site like u, went back 2 surgeon and he explained that the pain is where they clip off the gallbladder from thr liver, it will hurt for a few weeks, take painkillers and eat a very low fat bland diet for a while.

Iwas told it would at least six months to settle down and it did!!😊😊

• Posted

Unfortunately People are not told the truth and I would love to know what the stats are for people who suffer STILL after removal!! I'm lucky in as much I has such poor medical help I have saved my Gall Bladder and can eat freely now, I would urge everyone to research this subject and to question anyone who intends to cut you open!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.