Gallbladder issues?

Posted , 7 users are following.

have been on this board before for suspected gallstones. None were found by catscan. Lately though things much worse. Constant nausea, no appetite, and today the worst episode . Not severe pain just uncomfortable around the bra area and right upper back pain. Not  awful but the nausea has not eased. This has been going on for six weeks. Today was the worst. Have felt awful since this all started. Can anyone relate to this. I am at the end of my tether. Thank you. 

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, I had all these symptoms, had gallbladder out, still have nausea, no appetite, back pain, and discomfort around bra area, and under ribs, mainly left rib area. 
  • Posted

I've had similar for 6 months but have gallstones - I'd say an ultrasound scan is better than CT as mine were only seen on the us scan not the CT. But they can be difficult to see in some cases. Otherwise gb can dysfunction for other reasons and similar symptoms either case. I'm due to have mine out soon but the stories of the horrible after effects many ppl get is off putting to say the least and removal does not fix everything for everyone - the surgeon says it is a process of elimination if nothing else will accoubt for the symptoms and most boxes ticked. I rarely get any right side attacks, more chronic middle to left. It is awful and things can drag on, if I'd known last year I would still have this now, I'd have struggled to have coped. Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.