Gallbladder Microlithiasis

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

For nearly 4 years ive had this ache on my RUQ. I feel like there is something just below my right ribs. I also get achy ribs and right shoulder. I had an ultrasound which noted gallbladder microlithiasis (sludge). The Dr hasnt suggested any treatment. The ache comes and goes. It stays with me for weeks and then will disappear for weeks. I am getting fed up with it now. Its not a sharp pain but more like a chronic ache and a sore feeling under my right ribs but doesnt hurt if you press on it. I am wondering if others have had this and what treatment you may have received.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.