Gallbladder Pain !

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I had my Gallbladder removed almost one year ago... it will be one year the 16th of Feb. I have never been pain free... I have many of the same symptoms I had when I had my gallbladder. I've had a EUS ... a CT scan for my Pancreas and all seems to be good... however I am still in pain... these past two weeks a lot of stomach pain which goes into the back on the right side... also my stomach feels as it's on fire... I have a burning mint taste in my mouth... I do have mild gastrics. I am not able to eat... anything I eat just comes right back out... including crackers... pretzels... oatmeal... I have diarrhea for the past week... losing weight because I can't eat... anyone here have any of these symptoms? Thank you for any suggestions.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Have you looked into sphincter of oddi dysfunction or MALS? Sorry you are suffering. It will be six months since I've had my gallbladder removed and I have similar symptoms. Had all sorts of test and all coming back normal.

• Posted

just goes to show how utterly useless our so called health professionals are really and thats really pretty frightening to say the least.

i pray for you it gets better and your body can heal itself because they certainly cannot and most certainly will not heal us .

• Posted

Hello,

I really feel for you, I am in the same boat, after three years of suffering I had a nissan fundiplication, hiatus hernia repair and gallbladder removal. Still have all tbe symptoms I had before😣😣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.