Gallbladder polyp?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm new here I did post earlier but not sure if I did it right? I have 1cm gallbladder polyp I'm seeing surgeon this Friday! Discussing next step? Surgery I'm hoping considering how I feel? Anyone else on here had a large polyp? And surgery? I'm feeling exhausted and nauseous with no appetite .. any info would be fab.. many thanks 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,  I just  had a Hida Scan to test the functioning of the gallbladder... it was only at 12% so I am meeting with  surgeon on Thurs. sorry   don't know anything about polyp.... and  I have no appetite and exhausted.... I was in the hospital ER 4 times and no one knew what was wrong! I wish  you the best when meeting with surgeon !

• Posted

Here I am again. Was so happy surgeon said he didn't feel surgery was necessary. I have been nauseous at times lately, tired and last night had pain. We had dinner out with friends but I only ordered grilled chicken sandwich with,mashed potatoes. I had an attack around 11:30 last night, drank water and it subsided around 12:15. I am a baby when it comes to,hospitals and surgery. Don't know what to do. Scared of surgery and also not sure if I will,be better after it.

• Posted

Never heard of a polyp in gallbladder, but learn something new every day. I was told by a surgeon I didn't need surgery. I have two large gallstones and lately always nauseous and tired also. Last night had an attack and it passed after about half hour. I am thinking I need surgery and cannot live like this. I watch my diet and still,not right. I fear surgery for many reasons. Especially reading some if these comments, wherein people claim they are worse after surgery. Wish I knew what to do. Good luck with your visit to surgeon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.