Gallbladder problems and lightheaded

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi everyone, newbie here. I will be having an ultrasound on Thursday. I'm wondering if anyone has also experienced lightheadedness from a gallbladder attack?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cindy, welcome. your on a great forum. some lovely genuine people on here. its helped me a lot. I had a lot of lightheadedness when my gallbladder was bad. I BP was a bit low though so I think that may have been the cause. I think tiredness I experienced likely didn't help though I think it's all part of problem. good luck with your scan.

• Posted

Hi Cindy, welcome. your on a great forum. some lovely genuine people on here. its helped me a lot. I had a lot of lightheadedness when my gallbladder was bad. I BP was a bit low though so I think that may have been the cause. I think tiredness I experienced likely didn't help though I think it's all part of problem. good luck with your scan.

• Posted

Each time I had an attack I almost passed out. Had to call ambulance due to the pain similar to heart attack. Was very lightheaded as blood pressure crashed. Was put on Morphine and sent to ER.

• Posted

just a reminder for anyone who's blood pressure gets low, be very careful with morphine as this also lowers blood pressure, I nearly lost my husband due to this. take care.

• Posted

yes it gives lightheadedness and am guessing because my bp was low too cause while i had gallbladder problem i would feel ill go to the dr then my bp would be low mine you am only 26 and never ever had blood pressure problem but after removal of the gallbladder i never had these problems anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.