Gallbladder removed while pregnant. 7 years ago daughter still has upper chest/back pain throup yell

Posted , 4 users are following.

Daughter had gallbladder removed while pregnant. Wasn't the problem. For 8 years she's had extreme pain upper stomach and chest and upper back and shoulder pain with burning yellow vomit. Doctors think she's crazy. I am keeping her and kids with me. She has attacks weekly and ends up in emergency room. Has anyone else experienced anything like that. It kills me to watch her in that much pain and can't help her

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Has bile acid reflux ever been mentioned ?

It might be worth looking up the symptoms.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Kim I get that but mine is indigestion without the yellow bile.it sounds like she has a bit of acid reflux with hers which does not do your stomach much good.stay away from taking ibuprofen or aspirin as these do not help and can make it worse and give you ulcers
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Has she been out on the standard GERD meds yet? Ranitidine and gaviscon were a life saver when I had problems, the yellow sick is suspect and you’d be looking at potential ulcers too !

H. pylori check is always worth it too ! 🙂

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Def sickness is a concern.i had h pylori but never had a bile issue also your breath really smells with having it.mine cleared up with medication.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up