Gallstone issue need some advice ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

currently I feel abdominal pain and not sure what is happening after i did ultrasound they found some Gallstone in my body i am so frustrated i am waiting for my Endoscopy test to found out what happen . but my doctor said it is possibility gallstone cause pain and i see many article saying once you removed the gallbaddler you also feeling painful plus some side effect Does any have any experience or advice for me ? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Touch wood, I've been really well since having them removed at the beginning of March. I'm eating pretty much everything I want and feel great. The only pain I had was straight after the op but apart from that there's been no down side to surgery.

• Posted

Hi 

only a small amount of people have pain and side effects the majority feel well after. I do feel well. The thing to do is mention it to friends and family work colleagues you will find lots of people who have had it removed and are fine ...remember people generally only post on sites like this if they have a problem if you are pain free and well you are too busy enjoying life 😀

• Posted

I too have gallstone and am waiting to have my gallbladder removed. Everyone i have spoken to who has had this op say how much better they feel afterwards.

Try and be positive.

Sarah

• Posted

First of all i want to say thanks for all useful tips and advice and one question is i see some article from website showing that it can flush out the gallbaddler to poo the stone out of the body by using Grapefruit and Olive Oil . Have you guys heard that before ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.