Gallstones

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I've got all the classic gallstone symptoms, hoping they will whip it out as in pain, except been reading some of the post-op posts about how dreadful everyone feels! Think back to the pain, discomfort and how poorly you felt when you had stones, personally I want mine out ASAP! 🀒

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i agree,i got to the point where i was just eating lean chicken and a tomato for food as everything set off pain,within 30 minutes of having a scan i was in the operating theatre, unplanned,it really had got that bad for me,couldnt even drink tea!..took 3 months post op to have a normal liver function test result

• Posted

Best thing I had done having mine removed

Chronic damage I had

Still some pain, nausea three weeks post op but can eat pretty normal for the moment even managed a beer πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

As long as you can manage a beer that's all that matters! πŸ»πŸ˜‰ Hope I can still enjoy my wine although maybe that's why I got gallstones in the first place😜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.