Gassy Stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been told am not in menopause so must be peri menopause had a hysterectomy October 2018 but since then have lots of gassy stomachs IBS symptons anyone else get this? x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am in peri as well and yes lots of tummy issues. Gas, bloating, tightness.. The list is endless. Going to try some probiotics as well as the FDGard I've been using to see if I can get some relief. It's been constant for 3 weeks.... Wow this peri coaster is a rough one. Sending good vibes your way.

• Posted

hi Amanda, yes I think this symptom is very common at this time. Do you take a probiotic, it’s very important to take a very good probiotic because all of our health starts in our “guts“. Did you have a complete hysterectomy or do you still have your ovaries, if you don’t have your ovaries then your body is not making hormones.

• Posted

Still got my ovaries so not a full hysterectomy sometimes feeling beathless too and dizzy am assuming its all peri x

• Posted

Amanda, I still get the dizziness, in fact I kind of had it today, when I was driving, sometimes it’s almost like a feeling of being high, but definitely doesn’t feel safe being behind the wheel like that. that’s good you still have your ovaries 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.