gastritis.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Had an endoscopy today all ok except gastritis. Took biopsy for the stomach bug. Glad all was ok but I don't know what's causing my right upper back ache.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Dianne thats great news and theres no reason that your biopsy will not be good news either. Hopefully your upper back che wil improve as well Ted
  • Posted

Hi Dianne:  I'm not a chiropractor but I know by experience that there is a relation between the vertabrae being out of place and digestive issues.  I would suggest that you see a chiropractor as opposed to taking medications for the back pain.  Medications just cause us more digestive problems.  Regards, John
  • Posted

Agree with John , Dianne. Misaligned vertabrae can give back pain as of course can  an ulcer however the endo should have ruled that one out thank heavenes and you will need to wait for the biopsy results. If you do a you tube search on John Berryman he does talk about this subject if you are looking for a more natural cure. Lets hope you come out clear!
  • Posted

Hi Dianne that's really interesting about your back pain. I have had terrible trouble with LPRD / reflux for 4 years now and I am in constant medication but by far the most worrying symptom is the right upper back pain I get and aggravated breathing. It's strange and the doctor doesn't seem to know what it is but it comes and goes with the other problems and so I believe it is linked to the other digestive symptoms but it's not a classic symptom from what I have read. It does feel sinister and worries me when I have it but then it goes.

Adam

• Posted

Hi Dianne,

Has anyone looked into gallbladder issues for you?  I have a terrible pain on the right side of my upper back for a few months and the pain got so bad that it would make me sick, I could also feel it around my right rib area too.  I had a scan done and I had gallstones!  I then had an operation to remove my gallbladder and have been fine since.  Apart from these acid reflux issues that I have had recently and am awaiting tests to be done for this now!  Hope that helps.

Amanda.

• Posted

I am having an ultrasound this saturday to check my gallbladder etc. I know i have a gallstone but i have known about this for 12yrs. Unless it's moved or i have more!!
    • Posted

Hi,

That is good that you are having an ultrasound to check it out.  I think it could be that but at least you should know there and then if it is more stones as when I had my scan done they told me that I had lots of small stones and that it what was causing all of the pain! I also found that if I eat anything that was fatty or greasy it made my pain worse.  I hope you get it all sorted out.  Let me know how you get on.  Take care, Amanda.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.