GB removed 11 months ago

Posted , 5 users are following.

Since my op I have had  diarrhea on and off about 4 weeks ago thing got worse. If I ate something that my body didn't like I had to move quickly to the toilet and it was little an explosion had happened. This has charmed down a bit again at the moment. I still have diarrhea but not like that. It all started when I work in the night with a bad pain on my left side under my ribs. My stomach was very sore to touch in the centre and on the right side it felt a little little when my gall balladeer was about to kick off. The pain on my right side is still very bad and get worse when I eat, it feels little pinching and pain. I feel unwell and from time o time as if I have a temp.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Might be a good idea to see your GP. Might you have a problem with your pancreas?
  • Posted

Bile salt attack for that extrem LBM...  almost all of us experience that.. mostly in the morning if I ate  for the pain, try to take some UT for your liver or kidney.. if they didnt see anything wrong then it might be the nerve damage,,
  • Posted

Hi joy you need to see your doctor sounds like you may need to start taking Bile binders. I am like that all the time and have been for three years but bile binders do work
  • Posted

Hi joy.

Don't think this will help but I feel your pain!!!

I have also put on weight since my surgery 12 months ago, I am experiencing exactly the same thing unfortunately, I am actually going to the doctors at 11:30 to talk about it so I will let you know what they say Hun!!!

I can guarantee it'll be a bloody referral back to the hospital tho!!!

Xxx

• Posted

Yesterday I had the scan the they book to look at my ovaries but they

couldn't see them as I have a large fibroid

I have since read up on fibroids and found that they are non-cancerous but

can cause the CA125 blood test to be raised and mine was 26  as I told you

before.

I was in pain in my upper stomach and needing to wee often and I still have

diarrhoea after I eat and worse if I eat any thing with fat in it

The doctor I saw today listened and took real interest he did a urine test,

checked my back passage and did an internal examination

Urine test ...should I have a infection ... so he has put me on trimethoprim

200mg x 2 daily

Back passage was normal

Internal ... he said fibroid is large and my womb felt full on a mass ...so

sending me to see a consultant as my bleeding has been heavy and recently

become irregular

He was also concerned that i have a stressful job and he thought many be it

would be a good idea to take  hyoscine butlbromide 10mg x 3 daily

I am also on Losec 20mg x 2 daily

I am pleased he listen today but I am worried about this fibroid

• Posted

Ok joy Thankyou so much for letting me know.

I'm so sorry to hear what they've come up with, I really hope they can sort you out.

Please keep me posted I'm interested to hear what they say!!

Get well darling x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.