Genital Herpes First breakout

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, i had vaginal unprotected sex with a girl about 5 weeks ago, first 5 days after this i started with an itchy sensation in my urethra , after 1 week i noted a red single bump in the shaft of my penis but it was full healed in about 1 week. After this i started to feel Night Chills, Joints pain, Nauseas, Fatigue, Burning sensation inside some parts of my body, Loss of apetite and Groin pain due to Swollen lymps i guess, ( not having Diahrrea, headaches or sore troaths) So yeah i knew something was wrong. I googled posibly STD trying to find similar Symptoms i was having and found that Genital Herpes can cause 1 single sore in some cases , i thought about HIV but the girl told me she did the Test and was Negative ( i didnt believe at all but anyways) this is the 5th week after exposure and i still only with mild groin paint, fatigue and some joints paint, bit nausea and the itchy in my urethra. I read that initial Genital Herpes Outbreak is the very strong and can long 1 to 6 weeks to become dorman, but my question is .. those Herpes side symptoms can remain even if the Skin sore are already healed? Because im freakin out about having HIV but it appears my symptoms are more herpes like because im not having diahrrea or anything with my troath or head. But the only thing that dont let me sleep is that about my sore was healin too fast and the B side sympthoms still

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Herpes is tricky even in first OB. 

Be brave and do blood test for herpes and HIV to get rid of obsession. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.