Genital Warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

about a week and a half ago i developed a new bump in the base of my penis that i noticed after shaving. fast forward to today when i shaved again and there appears to be a new one. they look a little different than one another to me. im also very prone to ingrown hairs all over my body, with my groin being a hot spot for razor burn and bumps. tho for the past many months ive inly been trimming with a clipper and not shaving, maybe the clipper is dirty and led to an infection?

these two are of the first bump i noticed, with the very first one being without flash and the second with flash.

this is the new one i saw today. ive had a wart before on my thumb a very long time ago and it didnt look anything like these, but im seriously freaking out right bow. any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

the bottom one looks like a spot not a wart the other is suspicious i would get it checked by a doctor if its been there some time it could be a wart or skin tag needs checking

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.