Genital warts ??? Female images

Edited , 9 users are following.

please help me are these genital warts ? my vagina has been like this for over 3 years and i have seen doctors but none have ever treated me for warts just bv and thrush. ive been vaccinated against hpv and tested for all other stds and all came back negative. i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend because doctors have told me i have nothing to worry about but as i get older i am havingg more and more stress and anxiety over the state of my vagina. thanks in advance for any help

imageimageimageimage

1 like, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

looks like vp which is totally normal, just a word of advice,.. use protection.. i regret ever having unprotected sex ( except with my husband bc he was wise and waited to do any sexual activities till marriage ). . not saying ur bf is not clean or cheating just saying be wiser than i have been and start using protection trojans ridged condoms are awesome . stop stressing 😃

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello!

This is for sure Vestibular Papilomatosis(VP), which is TOTALLY normal. Why do the grow in the first place? Unknown, but they are benign, nothing to worry about! Your vulva seems perfectly fine, normal coloring, well defined vestibular borders.

In the past those little guys were constantly confused with HPV infection.

Recommendation: both, you and your bf should get tested for HPV. If negative, keep on enjoying your life! Another thing, sometimes those little guys get irritated, causing itching, burning sensation and pain, soo, relax, cup of wine, some Netflix and enjoy!

At your service,

Dr. Fernández

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi, did you ever find out what this is?

I'm having the same problem, I'm sure my vagina has had some of these bumps for as long as I can remember but the thing is over the last 2 weeks I have been very itchy and I have had a bit of burning as when I pee. do males show symptoms if this is hpv, does anybody know?

big time stressing, feels like it will never go away.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i have almost the same . wasnt there weeks ago and now its there after my period . havent had sex for two months and this wasnt there at that time either . any suggestions image

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up