Genital warts??? Or VP??

Posted , 2 users are following.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

no .. so i decided to see my OB to know what are those coz its so alarming i've so worried, praying for the negative HPV/STD results 🙏🙏

• Posted

I will tell you what happened, I do not speak Spanish but I speak a little English and I hope you understand what I will tell you. I went to a doctor and informed me that they are warts not caused by HPV said they were due to dirt, then another doctor said that it was HPV the truth I am very confused. Soon I will go again, doctors today do not know how to differentiate between HPV and VP I tell you because a friend happened to him that gave him a false diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.