Gerd atttack starting

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

so i know a gerd attack is starting as my bellys started cramping and im getting the eggy burps. i am ment to be going out tonight is there anything i can take to stop it before it escalates? already took buscopan and lansoprazole. I really dont want it to escalate to the hours of pain and nausea and eggy burps Helpp

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Its not heartburn its very severe belly pain will they work for that?
    • Posted

Could help if it's acid that's updating your stomach you could have an ulcer PPI meds would heal that bug try Zantac also I would gl see your doctor if it doesn't settle down soon

• Posted

Upsetting that should say also PPI meds would heal that for you and go see your doctor if it doesn't settle down

• Posted

i was on omeprazole and been changed to lansoprazole and still not working
    • Posted

Are you stressed because that's my problem stress make me get acid reflux and heart burn I've had camera put down twice each time I've been told stress makes me make too much acid I'm on zonton fast tab they are really the same as landoprazole but in my opinion they are better I've been on Lansoprazolr before and found they no help ever ask your doctor to put you on zonton

• Posted

no im not stressed just been woken up out my sleep in severe pain for the second night in a row. I hate this. Ill ask her about that medication i just need something that takes away the pain once its started
    • Posted

Pain killers but make sure they are ones that are more gentle on the stomach you may need more investigation done ask to have camera to see if theses anything else wrong
    • Posted

Ive had a ultrasound and a endoscopy. Also been given every painkiller there is and a high dose of tramadol and nothing works once the pain is there i have to wait like 9 hours for it to pass

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up