Posted , 5 users are following.
I would really appreciate some of your thoughts, I have had the symptoms below for over a month now and have not been diagnosed with anything. I have had a cardiac workup done (24h ECG, echo, and stress test (echo was before stress test)) and am told it is "probably" nothing cardiac-related.
The symptoms are:
- Chest pain in left side, usually around nipple (I am male) - usually an ache, sometimes sharp
- Back and shoulder pain - usually an ache
- Arm pain - usually a dull ache
- Fatigue and lightheadedness (not always)
- Belching/gurgling in lower throat
I do not get any acid regurgitation (at least to my awareness). The symptoms are often made better by burping but also by massaging of the chest and sleep. I have not found a pattern which brings them on, but the pains get worse when I am driving and the belching is usually when I am standing up or walking.
I have been taking omeprazole which has had little effect.
Thanks in advance!
1 like, 6 replies