GERD PATIENT

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

I am a acid reflux patient for nearly six months. I am using emozul 40mg gastro-resistant capsules hard esomeprazole and zantac tablets 300mg ranitidine hydrochloride at the moment which is not helping at all. For treatment I have done endoscopy, biopsy, ultrasound and x-ray and finally acid PH level check last week which result I have to wait for a months which is really frustating  NHS treatment procedure in UK. Now my sypmtoms are changing, I have arms pit burning, pain in lower ribs left hand side, heart burning and back burning even i have got inclined bed I hardly sleep 3-4 hours which is nightmare. These things really changed my life upside down. When I go to the  GP always repeat prescription its really stressful and for counselling I requested appointment I have to wait another months good grief. I used book Acid Refluxheartburn Remedy GERD and followed instructed diet and treatment but its not helping. I am completely disappointed I dont see any hope left please if there is any medicine for GERD or expertee gastrologist advice I will be really appreciated. Before six months I was fit and healthy now I am fighting for the NASTY GERD for my whole life by thinking this my destiny.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi paras

Try to stop all things that is hard to digest & check this site just make a search of sunild1204 on google you will understand how to cure your problem

• Posted

Dear Herbert,

Thats really kind of you I thinks that links is really useful and I will try lets hope that will work out. thanks

• Posted

What was the result of your endoscopy? Also, try getting Gaviscon Advance alginate on prescription from your gp. Take a dessert spoon after every meal and at bedtime. This condition is horrible and I completely sympathise 
    • Posted

Dear stella,

I know the pain is nightmare, Doctor found nothing in my endoscopy and biopsy but pain is increasing day by day this is what worries me Gp is not suggesting any other procedure which is really disgraceful. I used Gaviscon Advance in early stage didnot help at all anyway thanks for sharing your thought. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.