Get to the root of your anxierty

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi All

I see many posts about people feelings etc

The first thing to understand is what anxierty is and all the ways you can be affected 

Once you understand you need to then work through the cause in the right way to become anxiety free 

I used to suffer terrible panic attacks negative thoughts health anxiety 

Would have me in terrible states 

Till I took control of this 

Worked on my lifestyle, diet and introducing some activities to my week 

Along with therapy and over a period of 9 months I am pretty much living a normal life 

So I want to tell people don’t sit and worry and let life Pass you buy 

Accept you have anxiety disorder like 1 in 3 people 

Fight against it rise above it and beat it it’s beatable I am proof but you got to get the boxing gloves on and get ready for a fight but the results are amazing anxiety free is a great feeling 

And think there is enough knowledge and support in this forum for everyone to move forward 

Happy Sunday Evening everyone 

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.