Gf is pregnant (due in 2 weeks) is battling a broken foot, kidney stones, and a fever. Medicine isn’

Posted , 4 users are following.

She’s been prescribed flomax for the kidney stones and Tylenol with codeine for the foot. None of it seems to be helping her at all her fever is 101-2. Can’t get it down we need any advice we can get, the doctors office is proving inefficient. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I assume this is not a menoupause question but a pregnancy one. I mean if your gf is going through menopause plus being pregnant then that would be a double wham! I had for babies so I understand what she is going through. the last few weeks are not good. I could hardly walk with my last one. The fever is probably from the kidney stones. I once could not pass stones and had to have my kidney scraped out. it wasnt a painful process because I was knocked out but felt so much better after. Its horrible that she is going through all that in her last weeks but hopefully her relief is on the way. Maybe should go to a different urologist. this seems like something that should be cleared up quickly before labor.
  • Posted

Hi Gabe, you probably realize now that you posted on the wrong forum. I would think the fever might be from the kidney stones, but maybe you should go to the hospital if your doctor isn't helping any. Try and get her to drink as much water as she can. Hope all goes well, good luck with your new baby!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.