Giving up - had enough

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been on Orlistat since 7th December and lost 7lb, been following the programme correctly and been going gym 3 times a week doing cardio and weights.

Just had the most horrible experience at home luckily...had horrible diarrhea and had to throw my clothes away, it was so hulmiliating

I cant do this anymore (imagine if I was at work) this was no horrible orange experience and not really had any of that

Ive eaten the same foods for about a week and didnt deserve that experience if I had been bad I could understand

Sorry for ranting, totally fed up and tearful

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

aww hun, sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

If you think you haven't got over the 30g's then I can only assume you may have a stomach upset and the tablets have just made it worse than if you was not on them.

7lb is 1/2 a stone so it is a good loss and as we have all been told everyone losses at different rates.

Maybe you could have some time off the tablets but still stick to a very low fat diet and see how things go for you.

• Posted

if there was no orange oil then are you sure that it was down to the tablets and not just something not agreeing with your stomach?

if you're doing cardio and weights you will be building muscle which weighs more than fat - 7lbs off is good, have u had inch loss?

• Posted

Hi

Thanks both for replying, perhaps it is a bug rather than the tablets, could be right as there was no orange oil.

Im going to speak to the doctor tomorrow, people keep staying that perhaps I plateau'd but I didnt really start off well to begin with

Just feel so hulmiliated luckily I was home alone at the time, I cant think of anything Ive eaten to upset it so much

thanks again,feel better now, apart from the awful stomach cramps

• Posted

Sorry Sparkles meant to say I didnt measure myself when I first started but clothes are feeling and fitting better

Thanks for your support

• Posted

i found that i plateaued for a while but while the weight stopped dropping the inches did then the weight started to again, good luck at the doctors. keep yourself hydrated if you've got a bad stomach

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.