Glad I went to doctor today

Posted , 3 users are following.

I posted yesterday about severe difficulty breathing and worrying about a heart attack:

I went to doctor today who said my heart is healthy but I have an ear, sinus, throat and chest infection - the post nasal drip drip we giving me the acid reflux and that pain in heart area.

I think I must be a little run down from all the anxiety!

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Glad to hear all is well. Those are easy fixes for doctors. I have bas allergies and I also have asthma, so I am so prone to thhose issues, I used to just call my doctor and tell her it was happening again and shed just call me in my percription without even seeing me lol. You will be okay! Anxiety will run you down and the run down is hard on our immune system, causing us to be more prone to infections and viruses. (: Take care! 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello Sophie

I think I saw your letter yesterday?, I am glad you have found out it is a conjestion of your tubes, take decongestants, has your GP given you any

BOB

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up