Glans coloration

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, 

I am dating someone, and think that we might have sex soon. Oral would be without condoms and other sexual activity would be with condoms. Unfortunately however, the coloration of my glans is bothering me. The part furthest from the tip is darker than the remainder of the glans. I have attached an image of what I mean - no intention to offend anybody.

I am uncircumcised and have always used condoms in sexual activity other than oral. Should I be concerned?

Best,

T

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to tell from that photo, but your glans doesn't look unusual.  You may have some pearly penile papules under the rim, but again it's hard to tell, and they're so common, they're almost normal.

• Posted

Looks fine to me. Coloration is noticeable and unusual. Guess it's just a difference in blood supply or where blood vessels are closer to skin surface. Anyway... No reason to think it will deter your lover. Nice to be a bit original!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.