God I have a good day then go spoil it!

Posted , 7 users are following.

So today had been a good day. But then I come home - get in bath and start googling!!

Had a pain under my ribs for last few days and tummy pains. The odd back ache too and my toilet habits and either one way or another. Bloated and sometimes dizzy. Now I think I've got pancreatic cancer! And tummy makes really loud noises too

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

DONT GOOGLE!!!! It always gives the worst bloody illness or disease, and then your anxiety goes ten fold, I've done it, it could just be gas, or acid, try some over the counter stuff first to try and relieve it, or see your gp if your worried.
  • Posted

All these symptoms are very common with the anxiety,yup don't google, see ure doc about dealing with your anxiety and these things will pass
  • Posted

I'm probably not the best person to comment, but just want to assure you that your not alone.

I too panic like crazy about everything.

I currently have 1 of the best doctors in my opinion and I told him that I always Google my symptoms, to which he replied (don't ever do that) it's the worst thing you can do.

What I do is, anytime I reach for my phone to Google something I stop myself and play a game or read something happy.

Stay well away from Google, it will destroy your life.

But I do know how you feel, I too currently think I have bowel cancer and this was because of Google and because of my anxiety it's has gone out of control.

Try and relax and if you get that bad, go and see your doctor.

Are you taking any medication?

• Posted

I get pain everywhere.

I couldn't even list it all because it's that long.

Main places are, chest, stomach, back, throat and many many more.

Your not alone hun, there are loads of people out there the same.

• Posted

We are our own worst enemy where Anxiety's concerned and GOOGLE, !!! Try and learn a few coping strategies or distractions, .
    • Posted

Yes when my anxiety is off I do, I have pain any where and everywhere, but under my ribs I do because I find it gives me IBS induced by the anxiety, causing acid, trapped wind and gas, and also changed toilet habits try not to worry, that only makes it worse, if its acid try drinking some milk, or settlers, try to relax as well, I know its hard but the more you do the more it will subside ☺
    • Posted

You don't have to, it manifests in lots of ways, and takes a while to ease, to keep an eye on yourself and try a few things to ease it if you are concerned though go to your gp, DONT Google it !!! ☺
  • Posted

Don't worry kirsty

pancreatic cancer is silent it doesn't bubble and sadly by the time it's diagnosed you would be v aware and would be under an oncologist

try some anti indigestion remedies

• Posted

Thanks Gillian. My toilet habits are a joke at the minute. Have u ever had rib pain? Under yor ribs?
    • Posted

Yep upset tummy wrong foods wind it goes take the over the counter stuff plenty of fluids
  • Posted

Hi Kirsty which side under ribs is pain? Reason I ask is because I have pain in upper right hand side. I'm putting it down to digestion being in a mess due to anxiety. Bowels same as yours too. Anxiety has a lot to answer for! Hope you feel better soon. E.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.