Going crazy !

Posted , 5 users are following.

HELLO

I am 49 years old and I have experience this pain of my upper belly, and below the breast bone the GP gave me acid reflux meds and after 3 months I am better but last week my head been hurting on my face, eyes and neck and it is annoying and my left side of mouth hurts . my period is in a day and Im taking meds and no luck of releved . Last night i had this damn pain on my left side radiates to my armpit and i couldnt breath in and i took anxiety med and i got better this morning bit the hearache still there. im just on my last nerve. i get an endoscopy the 30 and i hope get better.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Eliaimee,

Just a quick note to say I'm praying for some relief for you!!

• Edited

My Dr prescribed me omeprazole for chest and belly pain, but she told me to only stay on them for roughly six weeks so as not have rebound after going off them. (She had been on similar meds for years so she knew). I went off of them and only take them when having issues. I changed my diet to try and help control it. Unfortunately as hormones rise and fall erratically it hands us hell.

I am postmenopause 2 years in Oct and I still have issues. Have Dr appt tomorrow and Gyn appt Friday after ultrasound. I had a hellish peri for years and to say I am sick of it all is an understatement.

I feel for you, hang in there. XXX

• Posted

me too. My doctor gave me a different acid reflux and it is working but the hernia is very soar and I cant work out . I want this to end LIKE NOW.

• Posted

Hello Eliaimee, Do you still have your gallbladder, that sounds like the quintessential pain I had with gallbladder issues. I had it removed five years ago. For some reason during this time, many women’s Gallbladders really act up. Have you had your it checked, if you still have it, the best test for a gallbladder is called a HIDA scan. I went for 10+ years in and out of the doctors/ER's and by the time I had the gallbladder removed, the doctor said he had no idea how I was living with the pain for so long, and that my gallbladder was basically shredded. i’d like to know how was misdiagnosed for that long by so many different doctors ?!? In the meantime... try taking a good probiotic and a supplement called milk thistle, but you must take them faithfully every day. Cut out sugar and caffeine and fried food, if you still have your gallbladder, cutting out the fried food is very important. Also google food you should not eat if you still have your gallbladder. But that really does sound like the pain I had with my gallbladder issues. Best of luck to you 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.