Going on my holidays

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm going to Florida next Thursday and don't know what to do about my tablets. I know we'll be out and about alot and will try my best to stick to low fat meals. But I'm terrified incase I have an accident while out. Should I carry on taking my pills or not, what would you do?

xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Leave ur tablets in the cupboard and enjoy your holiday.... :D
  • Posted

I agree, enjoy you hols and you can get right back on it when you return.You don't want to spend holiday worrying about any leakage do you ?????
  • Posted

Here here. I agree. Keep the tablets at home.

when I travelled around california for 8 weeks, even though California is a FITNESS state all bronzed toned bodies everywhere, there is not much to eat apart from take out food which in turn is high in fat.

Unless you want to be on holiday and just eat salad. Err no!

Enjoy yourself within reason, relax and get right on track on your return and let us know how you got on.

Have a safe and fun holiday!!!

• Posted

Thanks for your replies everyone. Everything you've all said has been going through my mind for the last week or so, so I'm going to leave them at home and have a worry free holiday. I will do my best to still stick to low fat, I don't want to put back on what I've lost so far.

I will let you know how I do when I get back.

Keep up the good work everyone. smile

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.