Going through hell

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffer from mederate anxiety, some derealization also I think. And I'm going through complete hell. I'm scared that I'll never feel happy or like I did before this all and I'm the best way I can describe it is scared to live the rest of my life. But I'm terrified of dying . I don't think I can ever forget how I felt either. Can anyone give me some hope on my situation please I just want some hope in my life I'll feel normal again.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

HIDaniel..i know it won,t help but i feel exactly the same..How old are you if you don,t mind me asking? because i bet your young and you will get better..
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I think I'm getting funny head feeling and its causing me to freak out or think my mind is failing me... I'm so tired of this
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

the more you think about it the more it freaks you out. I went through the same thing with my confidence, I'm always afraid i'd lose it. Whenever these anxieties pop up i just push it away. and tell myself positive thoughts instead. It really works. Trust me its gonnabe hard rewiring your brain into thinking happy thoughts but eventually when you overcome the hard phase, it will be worth it. And besides evryone dies at some point in their lives why waste it on worrying about it? Live your life to the fullest and it worth living
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up