Good days are good, bad days are sooooo bad

Posted , 7 users are following.

I developed very bad depression due to chronic migrianes.  So bad I tried to kill myself.  Ive gotten better and my good days are good.  But anything can take a good day to a nightmare and quickly slip into a life is over, I wanta die again.  Like twice in the last month.  IDK what todo.  Yes I see people.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

you need to see a psychologist and have him/her evaluate your condition. He/She will probably recommend you to a psychiatrist for any medication. Do this ASAP.
  • Posted

I said I already see ppl....it helps but doesn't make this go away.

• Posted

I turn here for help and someone really gives me the "cover my ass" verbage.  Thanks for giving a s**t, thus showing that I am even more worthless than I think I am.

• Posted

I would remind you that no one has to respond to anyone else's post as we are all fellow sufferers and have our own issues.  You might be unhappy with someone's reply but at least you could appreciate the fact that they have tried to help.  You won't get much help here with an attitude like that. 

• Posted

I know your seeing people but have you been put on medication? 
    • Posted

I dont mean to intrude but can you explain more on 17 meds? Im 29 years old and am currently on sertraline for depression, i have been in a simialar situation but if you dont feel confident enough to talk then i am happy to talk personally as your comments seem pretty held back
  • Posted

Chris

It is important you visit your GP and explain your negative mood and  how you feel regards taking your life.

Make a list of your feelings and fears and why you feel the way you do.

If at any time you are frightening yourself or are considering Suicide contact the NHS INFORMATION LINE on Tel 111 and explain how you feel, they can arrange help or assistance.

BOB

• Posted

Sounds to me like you need medication, if you aren't on it already. There are plenty of good anti-depression medicines out there, have your therapist send you to a Psychiatrist and get him to put you on one of them. It'll make all the difference in the world, trust me.

• Posted

Hi Chris - sorry you are suffering in this way. I just responded to a similar post and advised researching the use of botox to combat migraines. It has been reported to work in certain cases. Bring it up with your doc, and all the best to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.