Good days but try to find things wrong?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else have days they actually feel half normal and have hardly any symptoms but you just can't help but think that they are gonna come on at some point? Like I feel good but because I'm so used to having these physical symptoms, when I do have them I feel odd and a little uneasy. It's so hard to explain! Like I can't relax as I'm waiting for them to start again

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

When I don't have them I mean*
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Know what you mean, I've been ok for a few days now, but today is bad, just want to cry one min and feeling ok the next, it's a sh*t of a condition.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

This is me everyday. I will feel fine physically but then I'll become obsessed with checking my skin. Next thing you know I'm looking up how skin cancer looks like and then I'm convinced I have skin cancer. It's an addictive habit that will take time to get over. It's horrible
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi sarah im glad to see your post because its me down to a t ! when i get a good day i am constantly weighting for things to get worse again ! i suffer from depression and anxiety before 2011 when i had a brain bleed which made it worse yes im grateful to be still here but the depression and anxiety got worse ! i try to help anyone who i can on the hope i can make a difference to someone ! i really hope things continue to get better for you take care david
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes because it is fear of fear and other people who have never experienced a panic attack say "what are you scared of?"

I have brilliant days where I clean my flat until it is spotless or cook a huge meal for a friend.

Then the dark days come. I'm scared my friends will all die on me as other friends have and other situations terrify me.

I remember being too scared to go to the pub with a boyfriend and told him to go on his own. He got angry shouting that he wasn't going without me. He hit me and I ended up going but feeling anxious the whole evening.

I got rid of him and years later I realize that it is quite normal to feel anxious and many people avoid social situations because of anxiety.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up