Good days gone bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

After a good few days my back has started to hurt and ache again....I've been docs twice about this too be told it's muscle and awaiting physio which Aint until July.....but I'm always certain its my kidney I've no other symptoms just an aching bqck.and under my bum.cheek....bit this makes my appetite go as I worry yhen I go dizzy and constantly ask people for reassurance....if I dont have one thing to worry about I'll invent something else. Help me Tey and feel normal so I can.sleep tonight

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Kidney pain wouldn't hurt at your.bum cheek,it does sound like a muscle.problem,I've suffered with back issues too. Anxiety will make you feel dizzy and odd,it's very common. Try to not.worry, Physio will help your back problems,just don't overdo lifting or bending for the.moment
  • Posted

If it's muscular the freeze gels chemists supply such as Ibuleve are good at alleviating muscle ache and the pain to a certain degree.

Richard

• Posted

Maybe try epsom salt and warm water in a bath?
    • Posted

I've never heard of that stuff...I've lost 4 1/2 stone on slimming world ams I've worked out it's the way I lay at bed time I laying a fetal position amd it's causes my bones and muscles to crunch up on the side as I've now not got hardly fat to cushion me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.