Good Morning

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Went to bed straight after my last post on here last night, turned the light out and next thing it was 6am!!! Went to the loo, had a glass of water then fell back asleep until 8:15am. :D

I'm taking my citaloram in the mornings, I tried Kalm sleep tablets an hour before bedtime as it states on the bottle - this worked for one night!

I'm still taking the citalopram in a morning but taking the Kalm sleep tablets at teatime! I managed a few hours the night before but last night I managed a full nights sleep!

I also downloaded all the free amples of Alpha music and set computer to play them on repeat - I listened to them for an hour before bedtime.

Okay, so the samples have John Levine chatting away on them but he does this in a calm quiet voice so it all helped me to relax.

I really can't wait for my cd to arrive. Has anyone else ordered one and if so which did you order? I wanted them all lol but settled on Silence of Peace.

I woke this morning at 6am with no pain but waking again at 8:15am I could feel it creeping back! I mustn't have been as relaxed between those 2 hours.

So how am I feeling now?

I still feel somewhat groggy - but not as bad as when I haven't had any sleep. I am feeling more positive about things. I don't feel as good as I did last Sunday when I felt so good I could have danced and sung in the street lol. That's okay though because that feeling lasted for one day only and surely to feel so good isn't normal either lol.

I hope others on here are feeling better too - if not I would seriously recommend the alpha cd's.

By the way - the Friday night I flipped my lid completely - I wasn't at work at the time! It was during a night out with colleagues & my boss. Of course he got the sharper end of my tongue which resulted in a huge arugment amongst a few of us (all been drinking) I doubt they could use that against me in work!

I'm having a completely relaxing day today - might even read a book or watch TV.

Here's hoping others are feeling better today.

Katy is it okay if I PM you my email address?

Melbi x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

smile Melbi...I think that would be good!!

(Admin stafff...let Melbl e mail me plleeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssee!!!).

I am on a high this morning.....think my children were :shock: :shock: when mummmy laughed and smiled with them......thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you...I am doing that silly forgetful thing...like where have I put the milk......oh god, not in the cupboard...tut tut again!!!!! :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Forgetful? LOL

I just went to feed the cats and put Oliver's meat in his water dish (water in it) Why the hell did I do that :shock:

Still - I laughed at myself rather than stressing over it :D

Melbi x

• Posted

Melbi/Katy - you don't need to PM each other your e-mail addresses. All you need to do is click the email button alongside the PM button. The addressees e-mail address is automatically read into the To field of the e-mail.

Patient Admin Team

• Posted

Hi Hilary

Thanks for that information.

seems we are as dizzy as each other.

Melbi x

• Posted

Well I have had my bath (awful experience) got dressed, moved from bedroom to lounge, even had a little something to eat.

Now what do I do?

Can't be bothered with the TV - gawd it's too quiet - baby is sleeping, daughter has gone for a shower and pamper herself.

I'm feeling extremely tired now. Should I go for a lie down? Would that stop me achieving sleep tonight?

It's raining, dark and miserable outside so a walk is out of the question.

I could phone a friend - but I'm not in the mood for a chat. :oops:

Should I go with my instincts and lie down and have a nap? What if I wake up feeling crap though? Mmmmm - I'm startingto feel crap anyway now. Why? I felt better this morning. :evil:

I'd really love a good massage on my back right now.

Too scared to tell myself to relax now - what if I start to feel like I'm suffocating again - that was awful - cant cope with that happening again.

Whats that song called about being in the rain because then you cant see my tears?

Think I will go and have a lie down.

Melbi x

• Posted

:shock: Hmmm....it sooooo windy outside, I started to panic...holding my daughters hand. Poor Alex...tyring to hide my panic from her, luckily the noise of the wind meant she could not hear my peculiar breathing!!!

Back in pyjamas...feeling soooooo tired now and achey, but definitely not as gutted...though the pitt still there. I am going to try and watch a dvd with my children...not done this in months.

:shock: :shock: I had a lunch :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll:

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up