Good night out

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

I've had an enjoyable night out with my sister on a pub crawl round thame, yes David we went I into the pub you mentioned but it's now called James figg. Still feel as if this is a different life but at the moment I feel alive. Which is good I hope, back home Sunday to reality again,back down with a bump. Night all. X

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tina. Am up with the larks. So pleased you enjoyed your time with your sister.  . You write "at the moment I feel alive". You are alive Tina. Your trip has no doubt done you the world of good. During my years of grief I received a little note from a friend which said: "Mourn your loved ones, then move on. Life will insist. You must not fail life". I always add " nor yourself". Sending you hugs and love as always. G-d Bless xxxx
    • Posted

I woke several times during the night not quite with panic attacks but from horrible dreams and with my heart rate very high. I've been getting dreams more and more as my time away has gone on. Is this because on the outside I'm trying to be normal and on the inside I'm struggling? It's a lovely day to but I don't want to go and enjoy it. I know I've got to. Back to reality tomorrow. X
  • Posted

Tina, strange dreams are normal with them and after drink you will get depressed for a few days after but then back to normal, just keep battling on, time is a great healer!
  • Posted

Tina, Tina, Tina,

What is the world coming to when a beautiful old coaching Inn is renamed the 'James Figg!' Actually when I knew it it was in a very poor state so, if it is for the better, so be it!

There is no doubt that your grieving is moving on naturally (for you) little by little. This in no way means you will forget, far from it, by learning to live with grief your very much keep the love and the memories alive and live day to day with a smile. Believe us, you will.

We are so proud of you Tina! Look where you are, who would have thought even last week that we'd hear you say that you "felt alive!" And there is nothing wrong with that at all, as I said we all have to move forward with the memories however, it takes time.

As you travel home you may look back at the visit and see what can be made of it taking the positives and negatives and move a little bit further in a forward direction.

In saying that we hope you have a safe and pleasant journey and let us know that you've arrived safely - we do worry you know! LOL!

Signing off Mother Hen, I mean David x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.