Good Sunny Morning

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good morning all, nearly been on the blue bullets for two weeks now, the headache has gone, toilet issues seemed to have settled down.  Still on plan although it has been difficult at times of boredom lol.  

Going to tackle the garden hey go me lol xx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You work it girlfriend! Get out there in the sun and work up a good old sweat! cheesygrin xx
    • Posted

old n sweaty not a good look lol xx oh well i shall crack on after my cuppa
  • Posted

You have sunshine 🌞🌞🌞 lucky you, I've got clouds lol 

It takes time to adjust, I felt like that last week but went shopping and found stuff that I could eat to jazz it up a little. 

Keep going, after 28 days our brain changes to our new pattern. It will be like we always ate this way looool - that's what I'm hoping for anyway 😉

• Posted

yeah they say it takes approx six weeks to into a new groove, so i have nearly done two lol

I totally agree with jazzing up food im not keen on fish but been having cod with chilli flakes to mask the taste lol .

I have lovely sun, but very windy so i have washing out and going to do the garden to blow some cobwebs away xx

• Posted

hahaha 28 years and it hasnt worked so far so i am crossing everything to hope that is the case smile.

But on a serious note it has totally changed my way of thinking about food and habits etc xx

• Posted

Im 42 and still trying lol some would agree i am very trying haha oh well, If I can just find a level where I can have a treat and then stop I would be very happy, but I have no control hence the weight!! 

Buscuit syndrome on all sweet foods, so at the moment those foods are out. 

xxx

• Posted

I understand the boredom and plan a full day in the garden tomorrow.  Been looking at my options for eating out to try and keep a sensible social life.  Wagamama have a great new Lobster Salad (not good if you don't like fish) but if it gives me an evening away from chicken and veg then great
    • Posted

Ooooo thanks for sharing that about wagamama, I've stayed away from there as didn't think I would get anything from there. Cheers 😉
    • Posted

Hi ya, i loved it in the garden today I then treated myself to some coconut bath soak and shampoo as a treat instead of food. 

If I cant eat it i will smother my body in it lol.

mmm that sounds lovely the lobster salad will have to investigate it lol yumyum.

I did lean pork with fat all cut off with rice, pea nad chopped oinon and then some broc cut into small pieces on the side with a little chilli sauce. it was gawjus, or I was so starving Marving i would have eaten anything!! lol xx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.