Good untill now bc fear again! tmi mucus with 2 bits of blood in it! yesterday

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey,

So since the last time I've spoken to you on here I've been doing well to be honest had 2 cbt sessions went well learning about the irrational side of the brain and the logical side, breathing exercises etc. The weird feeling i described has gone I either go once a day as normal still don't feel completely empty or sometimes up to 3 if I am stressed and start worrying about it all again. But it's not persistant it varies which may point to ibs, anxiety? idk

Anyway it's weird when i do go a little bit more it's like the other bits sit up there and come later on? as they're all the same colour so I doubt my system is moving faster as It'd be yellowish? 

Anyway fear time again yesterday, got home from work which i don't enjoy atm to be honest, keep thinking about work even at home and it makes me anxious i'm fine when I'm there but still it seems every friday i get this after work coincidience? 

Anyway this time it was scarier anyway I went as normal after work coming out in seperate pebble type felt quite empty an hour later had a little urge went and it was yellow mucus then after that a bigger torpedo one come out could've been up there for some time? Anyway what freaked me the f out was there was two tiny bits, they were tiny bits of bright red blood in the yellowy, clear mucus!!!! so yeah today I'm freaking out again! and took 50 steps back to where i was month ago. 

I've had passing mucus on it's own for years as far as I'm aware and i think had it twice over probably 3-4 years now IDK times gone that fast were the same red has been in it so it's not completely new. 

There's no blood in the stool at all, just seen some in this bit of mucus which is freaking me out I'm scared it's chrohns or collitis now even though I don't have blood in my actual stool I'd pass out i think if i saw that. But I'm scared as having these increase my chance of developing my fear ten fold I can't even say the name as it just makes me tremble.

Could it be that i could've been straining previously or what? I'm convinced it still is my fear. I do need to drink allot more i only drink tea and coffee esp now it's getting colder Idk if that can cause mucus.

But what I'm worried about is i know ibs can cause mucus but not with that in it! I don't think i have hems or fissure that's why I'm even more worried. This was a one off and not completely new but it still freaks me out other than that my pattern I'd say has improved and gone back pretty much to what I was used to a the moment anyway it's just this now.

And when i did read before several people said they had this years then ended up with bc ! that's why I'm freaked out.

I need help again. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I think you might have collitis. Unsure why you are so scared of it. My sister has ulcerative collitis most of her life. They had meds for it when it gets Bad. Yours doesnt sound near as bad as hers. Collitis has degrees of it. And it can i orove and even go away for spans of time. If you consume a lot of diary..lower it alot.
    • Posted

Red blood its most  likely a fissure. They heal up on their own. Tiny tear.
    • Posted

I guess I'll have to book another appt at the drs sad. I did scoop it up on a tissue Ik gross but on there it was clear but there was still two tiny pieces of red. Maybe the light made it look yellow/brown

• Posted

I don't have diahrrhea and I don't have it all the time as I need nor do i have blood in stool 

• Posted

I get constipated more than anything and when the cramps do come a little buscopan ibs relief does take them off. Just the mucus is every now and then the bright red blood freaked me out I don't think i do have a fissure though as it doesn't happen when wiping or anything. and today I've been fine no mucus or anything idk it's just strange. 

It's weird when i do get empty i sort of try and relax and think about it too much which makes that happen at times I just worry all the time or get anxious

• Posted

So if its it is ibs all you can do is manage the stress and it and if constipated they sell fiber drink to balance you out. A fissure can be a tiny tear in the butt.no big deal at all. They heal up all by themselves.its drops at best. from pushing ir hard poop. The worry part stinks. We all on here have that. Somehow each of us is effected differently and have something related to the anxiety. I have tmj. Comes with a lot of issues.
    • Posted

Should i go and book another appt? or just see how it goes? I feel a little wreckless ignoring it 
  • Posted

But yeah it seems the mucus comes in high moments of stress I think i only passed it on it's own last year about 3 times last year it's not really common for me. But like I said have G.A.D really doesn't help with your stomach either way. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.