Got a strange swell on glans, Im a bit worried, what should i do?

Edited , 3 users are following.


So recently I discovered that swell on glans which seems to be a vessel from what i can see. It doesnt hurt. Its not hard nor some different consistency from the glans tissue. when i press it, it disappears sort of, when i pull like shown on the picture it disappears as well. I cant find any pattern when it appears. have seen it when penis is erected as well as flaccid but mostly when flaccid. Could it be from excessive masturbating and sex or should i be concerned about something else? Ive never had any stds nor any disease on my penis and im 24y.o. Im a bit worried

0 likes, 2 replies

Report / Delete

2 Replies

  • Edited


    I do not think it has anything to do with a STD. I think it is just the way you are made. It is a vein which the penis has many. It may have been there before but with sex and masturbation it came to the surface

    If it does bother you. See a doctor but if you do not have a problem Leave it alone.....Ken

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Fully agree with Ken - if you want a professional opinion in the future it would be best for you to see a Urologist

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up