gotta face weigh in tomorrow!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Oh why did i fall heavily off the wagon last weekend???? gotta face weigh in tomorrow all i needed was 1lb to achieve a stone.... I am stupid.

This weekend WILL be different no wine or voddy i will keep in control!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

fingers crossed for tomorrow -hope you're being extra good today!  remember to have a big wee before you get weighed!
    • Posted

lol I will squeeze every drop of wee out of me, i was straight back on it Monday which is good for me as i normally think sod it!

Do you think if I breathe in while stepping  on to the scales it will make me lighter lol x

• Posted

lol...oh that is so funny Lis!

Believe it or not I actually breath in when I get on the scales ...lol

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Sending virtual hugs and I shall be thinking of you tomorrow :-)

Please let us know how you got on as soon as you can.... Remember its the weekend, weekends and evenings suck when you are watching the fat/calorie intake!  x x x

///*.*\\\

///*.*\\\

• Posted

omg i will hyperventilate and wee myself just for that 1lb lol xxbiggrin
    • Posted

How's about standing with one foot half on the floor? or leaning on something? lol x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

see i think i can have a treat on a saturday night but i cant because i have no self control and saturday turns into sunday, and we all start diets on a monday lol, however no treat this weekend saturday is just another day.

I have gotta take my gawjus daughter shopping strianght after group so as soon as I get in I will let you know xx

• Posted

how did the weigh in go? got my 1st one on the 31st xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.