Green light surgery side effect

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had green light surgery a year ago all is well much better and back to normal except, dry orgasim, which is bothering the heck out of me! anyone have any suggestions? and urine leakage before i want to urinate

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Joseoh,

It depends on how your Greenlight surgery was done. I am assuming it was a Greenlight TURP. If the doctor ablated the bladder neck completely, there is not much you can do. If he partially ablated the bladder neck, you might be able to get collagen injections into the neck to improve the situation. Another person on this site Had a similar problem to yours a couple weeks back. He was researching the collagen injections. Search the internet for :

collagen injections for urinary incontinence

collagen injections for retrograde ejaculation

Thomas

• Posted

If you have had a TURP by whatever method then dry orgasms are pretty much certain. I dont like them either. The Uro's play it down but it aint great to have dry orgasms. I tried to get PAE first but wasn't suitable, then tried urolift but it didn't work and has left me in pain (2 yrs + & counting) so had to have a regular TURP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.