Grumpy 😡

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm three weeks post posterior repair 9/6/16 and I'm really low today and a total nark. Had to go to gp for sharp pain from my stitches yesterday and got ref back to gynae ward to have the stitch snipped. It was very painful as I had speculum examination several times. The lovely doc said don't carry anything heavier then a kettle as I was leaving. On a positive note I'm healing well and that annoying pain has resolved. I'm still feeling achy pressure after walking for a while and before going for a BM. And I'm aching today. I just can't stand not sorting the house out. It's getting me down. Anyone else a grump like me??

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Ah know how you feel, had a&p done on 9th May. After 2.5 weeks my prolapse came back. Consultant says I've got to wait until October before making decision as to whether to have another repair. Feeling well cheesed off! X

• Posted

I wasn't feeling right on bank holiday weekend. The stitches were painful and seemed to be very low. I looked in the mirror and could see the prolapse, went to gp who confirmed. Saw my consultant at week 6 who confirmed op had been unsuccessful. The prolapse looks very strange as it has loose lumpy skin hanging off it too. Still things could be worse x

• Posted

Oh god love I am sorry, and there is me moning about some stinging and pain.

how are you feeling can you walk propley and will you have it done again, did you rest after the op

• Posted

There's me moaning! Sorry to hear the prolapse repair was unsuccessful and you have to have further surgery. Hope you are not in too much pain xxx

• Posted

I cried for days could not sit on my bottom till 4 weeks you will have many more different exsperiances with this op, I am 10 week and still not right
    • Posted

Poor you, sounds so uncomfortable. Hope it gets better soon. I was really constipated initially and bled when I had my first BM. God that was really scary. Glad that aspect has improved!!! Going to try and be more positive tomorrow because it must be getting on my families last nerve 😯

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.