grumpy and constipated!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

How on earth can I get constipated on the blue bullets. Since taking them I have been in fear that I would have an accident! now i am flipping uncomfortable as it has been a couple of days! xx

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You need to keep fibre in your diet, this can be through different cereals (i have bran flakes) or ryvita etc. All fruits help as well in their natural form so try adding more into your diet along with lots of water and this should help it all "pass" x
    • Posted

Hi hun, I have weetabix or porridge im no fan of ryvita, even when they tried to disguse them as crisps frown, I have been eating alot of beans as i love them orange babies lol they have good fibre in although can make you unsociable lol  will up fluids, I wonder if I took a senokot would it have an effect on the blue bullet?
    • Posted

I shouldn't imagine so as it doesnt have any relation to fat but just have a teaspoon of fig syrup at night and that should make a big difference - not too much though as sugary but will give a helping hand.

Fibre, fruit and fluid - all the F's lol xx

• Posted

to right all the F's lol,my nan used to have a spoonful of fig syrup every night bloody hell a childhood flash back lol. if nothing happens today will pop to supermarket and get something to help x
    • Posted

haha I'm only 28 so it must be family ointments that have stayed with me also! Also i would say that if you are consciously worrying about not going this also makes it worse. Dont be scared to eat coz there is so much you can have so chill winston and your body will thank you for it xx
  • Posted

Hve a vindaloo and hope for the best,hahah but seriousliy try to eat some natural food s like prunes or kiwi friut I find that this usualy helps me.
    • Posted

lol Vindaloo would need the loo!! lol i do like prunes think I have a some in the back of the cupboard somewhere. xx
    • Posted

ello Keith :-)

Do you come here often? lol

Seriously, have you been in the forum long? I was wondering how many guys are on Oristat and how they came to be precribed it. Obviously one has to be overweight to begin with, but for me I had to show effort before I was given it.

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi

This happened to me but since drinking alot more water I've been fine. I've read a few others have had the same problem-we cant bloody win!

How long have you been on them as im on my 7th week now and all is under control ;-)

I got constipated in week 3.

Been lucky that I've not had any problems with oily leaks as I've not eaten a bad thing! I've got alot to loose as I won't receive help with fertility if I dont. I've lost 24lb so I'm very happy......got stones to go though!

Hayley x

• Posted

Impressive weight loss Hayley well done biggrin x
    • Posted

Oh wow that is fab Hayley, i'm a newbie in my 2nd week with them.  I have a long way to also, need 9stone to flush away.

but your right I have been so hung up on not having an accident now im the other way.  

your doing amazing though well done lovely xx

• Posted

Thanks.

After years of going to n from the doc's with problem after problem I was finally told I have polycystic ovary syndrom. So to get help from the hosp I need to loose alot of weight-im 5ft 8, started at 22st 10lb n a size 26. Got a long road ahead of me but love the support we all give each other on here.

Theres no way im giving up on the chance of having a baby cause im so overweight!

• Posted

Wow! 24lb in 7 weeks!

Thats brilliant Hayley!!! well done you! x x x

****Go Hayley! Go Hayley! Go Hayley!*****

How much weight do you have to shift before they will give you FT?

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Love the go Hayley bit.lol

My bmi is 43 and the doc wants me to drop to 30-33 but I dont know how much that is in weight. She said if she sends me to the hosp before they'll just send we away until ive dropped lbs!

Im feeling better already and im looking forward to dropping some dress sizes as clothes shopping is a nightmare! 

• Posted

Hayley im 20 stone 3lbs and 5ft 7 so we are quite the same, along road ahead, but for me Im taking little steps to get me there if i look at what I have to do I wouldnt do it, so for me my aim is to get down into the 19st mark.  I did have a big loss in my first week not expecting anything like it again.  

I am a member of Slimming World to help me follow a healthy plan and to know i WILL be weighed every week. As I know if i was being weighed at the gp it would have been a month period and thats no good to me, I wouldnt have done anything until the week before I was due to be weighed.  

This Forum is great for support and info.  We are not alone xxxx

• Posted

I weigh myself every Sunday n every 4wks at the docs but this is my last chance to get it off as I've tried all the diets goin!

I'm on a different tablet aswell for my pcos which has stopped me craving sweet stuff so thats helped big time!

Good luck x

• Posted

Hayley, these little blue buddies will help you so much, as long as you help them. You have such a  wonderful reason to reduce you weight, the thought of your very own *little one* :-)

Stay focused on that all the time Hayley, what a goal to aim for.

I wish you all the very best on your journey to be a healthy and slimmer  *Yummy Mummy* x x x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.