Gum bleeding and loss

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello, I am 19 my mouth was always in bad shape. for a month now I ve had red swollen gum. I started using paradontax recently and it is not as red, as it used to be, but somewhere the gum is really soft and as if peels away when i use my nail to drag it from the tooth. Do gum eventually gets firm again? sorry for my bad english.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

It could be your toothbrush that is causing this abrasive action on your gums which is making them bleed. I would recommend switching to a toothbrush with softer bristles. Check out the Burst Sonic electric toothbrush, it has super soft charcoal bristles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.