Gurgling stomach

Posted , 5 users are following.

My last period was in September. The weekend i turned 50. I know its supposed to stop coming at some point, and had quit for 3 mos the year before but returned. I still get pms...very very moody and feel crampy. But now nauseous most the day and gurgling tummy that feels hungry? Anyone else??? Its freaking me out. We had sex once in october (condom) but that thought keeps haunting me even though i doubt it.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to mention was was on hrt for hotflashes for over a year. Stopped that in july and was taking amberen till October because hotflashes Nd heartburn were back within a week of quitting hrt. Now those are back as well as joint aches headaches etc etc etc..

• Posted

Hi robin SNAP me too and sex in October using a condom. i am freaked out too. Going to see my GP end of the week i am nearly 48. I keep getting wind (belching). I have been feeling bloated too. x

• Posted

What did you find out? I took 4 at home tests...all .negative . I talked to a nurse today who told me that i was at 47 fsh levels this summer which means my ovaries are no longer functioning. Somewhat put my mind at ease but would love a period to show up just to confirm!!

• Posted

Hi Robin, well went to my Gp Friday last week and had bloods taken Monday morning and dropped off a urine test. He was very kind and informed me the home test kits are so sensitive today that having done two he stated he is positive i would not be pregnant and it is my hormones and good old peri. He could see i was still worried so agreed to a urine test and scheduled bloods. He said they would ring if the urine test was positive and i have not heard anything . I have started a period today which, gives me great relief. I will ring up on Monday for my blood results.

I feel your worry Robin and after 4 tests it will be fine i am sure but, i know where your coming from as anxiety takes over and you start thinking the tests must be wrong especially if like me you are feeling nauseous. Keep me posted xxx

• Posted

Finally got blood test. Post menopausal and no babies! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.