Gutted!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Went for my 2nd monthly weigh in this morning and absolutely gutted as I never lost a pound :cry: :cry: really don't know where I have gone wrong as been sticking to 30g of fat a day. After losing 3kg last month, I have upped my exercise regime and cut out snacks. I know it's good that I haven't gained any weight...... But a whole month of being good, makes me want to just pack it all in sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi rockey i know its hard but stick with it, your body is prob just getting used to the change intake of food it took me a while to get into the swing of things am sure you will see a diffrence soon. smile good luck.
  • Posted

Don't Despair Keep hard at it and you will see progress. Have taken measurement? You will probably have lost inches x
  • Posted

Yeah Trying hard..... I did take measurements and have lost inches. Came off the tablets for two days there as was away for a girly weekend and had really just had enough and needed a break from them. But going to get right back on them tomorrow and keep a positive mental attitude for the rest of the month.
  • Posted

That's the right attitude Rockey :D

There is no harm in having a few days off the tablets as it gives you something to look forward to and then you can back on the wagon.

If you didn't have something to look forward to you wouldn't stick to it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.