gutted

Posted , 5 users are following.

OK, so had my 1st weigh in yesterday. After 4weeks I've stayed the same... I'm so gutted. I've gone from eating a weekly take away snacking on the usual crisps, nuts & chocolate to eating more salads, fruit & veg & drinking 2-3 litres of water a day & replacing tea/coffee with green tea & I lost .02kgs..... I could have cried getting off the scales.. I have however lost 2" & people have asked me have I lost weight. Now I can seriously answer them now NO.... My boyfriend has said I should be pleased at the inch loss, I am but really thought I would have lost something after 4 weeks.  My nurse did give me another months supply do I will stick at it..

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Im like this ive lost inches my scales say I stay the same I got weigh in an hour at the doctors. Im glad someones the same ive worked my ass off!! xx
  • Posted

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't got the result you wanted/needed but every one is different as we all keep saying and it may all click into place in the coming weeks and you lose a wedge!

Chin up, sounds like you are doing all you need to be and i have everything crossed for you in the coming month xx

• Posted

Hi Louise,

Keep at it, dont give up you will get a result soon enough. i know how it feels when you dont see a loss on the scales and you know you have worked so hard. it takes some people longer for the weight to come off. i have been on them 8 weeks and lost just over a stone but when i was on them before about 5 years ago i lost it so quickly and at this point i had lost over 2 stone. but as my nurse says i should aim for 2lb - 3lb per week which is about right so i am happy. The tablets have been really good for me as i was making all the choices with food and they have trained me not to have that bag of crisps or that pork pie. it is hard when its TOM. Keep at it louise you can do it!!! i take the green tee tablets which i think help a lot. xx

• Posted

Wow well done on the weight loss. Haven't seen the green tea tablets but someone mentioned to be about the raspberry ketotones 
    • Posted

Thanku. in a month that waa. they may intwrfer with the orlistat the rasberry ketones x
  • Posted

Louise!!!dont give up!!!!!!!just think keep it up and you will soon see those pounds come off!!!!just think if you had not gone this far!!!how much more weight you would have put on!smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.