had a breakdown

Posted , 6 users are following.

cant stop crying and sick of being worried about my heart all the time..hate anxiety..cant seem to get over it..its been 8 months now..i have become a completely different person from who i use to be..i become almost housebound,on the edge..anxious all the time..my body aches..my chest hurts..i just want to be normal..i feel bad for my son..i feel bad and guilty for not being the best for him..i feel guilty whenevrr i have to lie just to avoid people especially my family cause i feel anxious around people..seeing happy people always makes me think why am i like this..i wanna believe what docs says about my health..i wanna believe the 5 normal ecgs that i had..i wanna believe and young and healthy..why is it so hard!???

1 like, 28 replies

Report / Delete

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It's hard to believe because your mind is unbelievably strong, but your doctors are smart and you should trust their opinion. If you need anything, post here or feel free to send me a PM.

All the best!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I understand completely i hate feelin not normal i hate feelin weird all the time i hate going to the ER because i feel like im losing my mind i feel your pain keep fighting tho don't give up hope it doesn't rain forever
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I could have written this myself! Anxiety is ruining my life. I have chest pain ALL the time and have had numerous testing and seen numerous Dr's and cannot seem to accept what they say. The only thing that keeps me going is that I haven't went down yet...I REALLY hope you start feeling better because I know how you feel and it is awful. sad
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I cry everyday. Does everyone feel like a different person too? I really feel different and not myself it's hard to explain. Yesterday I looked in the mirror and started to cry bc I didn't know that person. I lost 15lbs and I feel so weak and disgusting. I live everyday in fear that something bad is going to happen. I have chest pains tingling no energy no appetite and all these weird sensations and aches that send me into a panic. I can't believe it's just anxiety doing this either andni feel like no one listens to me and the drs just brush you off bc you have anxiety
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

darling we're so similar..i lost alot of weight too and my under eyes are so dark now with all the crying and sleepless night..and my skin breaks out too with all the stress..i cry alot..use to cry everyday like you but nowadays i dont do that so much..once a while i cry my eye balls out..i dont get chest pain too..now im feeling weird sensations around my chest..so naturally its making me worried..
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

well for me now my appetite is kicking in..im always hungry but its been so long since i ate properly so my stomach nowadays is very sensitive that if i eat slighltly more that i need i will have stomach aches..like im having one right now..it sucks..
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm just glad there are other people out there that understand what we are going through. Nothing is worse then trying to explain how you feel to someone and they are just like "get over it". I WISH I could.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Doctors are trained not to miss things. If they did that many tests, you seem fine. Just remember that anxiety can't kill you. Again, post on here or send me a PM if you need anything.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

lol i know, that's the worst. I recently had friends apologize for how they treated me back when I had severe anxiety because they have started the same thing themselves and they get how bad it is.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

My mom doesn't get it at all and that's what she says to me. She says she doesn't want to listen to me anymore and to stop. She makes me feel worse. I think what hurts though is that she doesn't even try to understand and she sees me crying scared everyday and all the aches and pains are real what goes through my head is all real and it's awful and debilitating
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I still can't get these thoughts out of my head. The aches and pains and thoughts that go through my head are very real. It's really hard to believe that anxiety can make you feel this bad. And everytime one thing goes away another replaces it so I'm running back to a dr for something different again. I feel like they don't take you seriously when u have anxiety they blame everything on that and think your a hypochondriac. I know I am one but everything I feel is real like right ow I have chest pain pretty badsad
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Sometimes I feel like ok maybe it is and then other times I'm convinced something serious is wrong I go from one thing to another it's so exhausting. I know u need to stop but I google symptoms all day trying to feel better but it makes me worse
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up