Had a tooth extraction on Wednesday so on day 4 now, just wondering if this looks okay?

Posted , 3 users are following.

just a bit worried that its not okay and should have it checked. could someone let me know ASAP.thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sophie,

I had a tooth extraction back in December last year which all went wrong. I had a dry socket, an abscess and i wish now that I'd gone back to my Dentist much sooner than I did.

So go back to your Dentist straight away if you're the slightest bit worried. They really won't mind...............and if they do........tough!!

good luck and take care.

JANE

• Posted

got an appointment at 11:40 so hopefully they should be able to help me.

thank you for the replys.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.