had anxiety for the past 6months

Posted , 4 users are following.

has anyone ever had this symptoms from anxiety or am I the only one

feeling like of water sensations moving in your head and after that you get weird headaches, feeling of confusion, and weak, I've gone to several doctors and they say I'm fun, run all the tests and scans they say I'm fine, has anyone ever had such and what did they do for their symptoms to subside 😢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

yes, I get lots of strange sensations in my body including my head and scalp. it feels like tingling sometimes or burning or cold. and sometimes it feels like rushing water. I can be tightness as well and pressure and then i get a lot of headaches.

it comes and goes and the more i think of it the worse it gets. sometimes i feel so afraid. i have been trying out this app called curable. it might be worth your time. the only relief i have been able to get on this is to get it off my mind by talking to people/working out, playing video games etc. but i am not sure what else to do but just try to ignore it 😦

• Posted

how long have you had this 😢

• Posted

your symptoms happen a lot with anxiety. I have had those. I seem to get anxiety symptoms when I’m under stress. I have had anxiety for a very long time and I have had all the testing and all normal. Now I just basically ignore the symptoms and they eventually go away.

The main thing you need to do is learn how to manage your anxiety so you don’t have as many symptoms.

I’ve had every symptom you can think of do to stress and anxiety and they don’t make me scared anymore. that’s because

any symptom related to anxiety will not hurt you. That’s why I don’t get scared.

remember that your testing came out normal. The one thing testing will not find that you have is your anxiety.

have you ever considered speaking with a counselor? It really helped me a lot. This is difficult to go through alone and it helps to speak with someone else who can help you learn how to manage this.

you tube has some great meditations for anxiety, stress, sleep, etc. they really call me down and greatly diminish any symptoms I may be having.

You see, it’s not the symptoms that are the problem. The problem is unmanaged anxiety that causes the symptoms.

think about a counselor, listening to the meditations, doing things to relax your mind like taking walks in nature, listening to calming music, enjoying life a little with laughter, family, friends. You’re going to be OK just take one day at a time .

• Posted

Yes, I've experienced the sensations numerous times. There is a close correlation between migraines and seizure disorders. It's actually thought migraine is a type of seizure. I'm not diagnosing you, as that's beyond my scope. I would suggest a visit with a neurologist to address the issue if you have not had an appointment with one.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.